Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Safeway Sofa-No More Abuse! Group

Hello, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Anna. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I grew up with my mom and dad both in the same home, no where close to a "safe place" like everyone thought.My father was always screaming and ranting, taking his anger emotionally and physically out on us kids. I won't go in detail as I hope to share it over time with my fellow blogger that will hopefully join us here. I was venting one day and posted on my facebook a thought to my Father, and one of my Uncles re-action to what I said in my post outraged me! He was judging me about making it-"being the abuse my father inflicted" public. My response to him was, "Who are you to tell me not to talk about my feelings? and where was you when I got knocked across the room, or called stupid and got yelled at until I felt completely useless?" Guess what, he never answered me, and I'm guessing out of guilt, has never spoke to me again. I need to talk, to cry, to feel, and most of all know that I was innocent as charged. And finally, I need a place where I feel safe to express myself and talk about what has held me in it's grasp all my life. Please feel free to join this group. anyone who needs a place to be safe and chat as need be for guidance or to just TALK and not be judged!
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.